Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tahniah..

sometime.. appreciation is not only for others.. you have to make sure that you appreciate yourself then to others.. especially when it has something to do with achievements or good news related to yourself..


today.. i received one very good news.. at first i cant believe my eyes.. i read it many times and yes.. thats true.. alhamdulillah.. congratulations Norhayati Bt Zainudin..

how can i congratulate myself?.. should i buy new cloth? new shoes? hurm.. what will "i" like?.. maybe celebrating it with my family.. but how?.. should i give a dinner treat or just let them celebrating me?..huhu..

firstly; i should thank my self for doing well and get through all the rough time.. and i should buy things that i really love to do and admire all this time.. such as books, dvds or going for a marathon movies or karaoke.. which one?.. the choice is mine.. i should do something to show appreciation to myself..

p/s: Alhamdulillah..

Nota Kaki Hina: Sometime Our Weaknesses Can Be Our Most Powerful Strength..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment